According to the DIN EN 1946-7 Ventilation Systems Directive;
Ventilation systems must be in circulation with exhaust air vents and air feed channels in order to eliminate hazardous vapors and gases generated inside safety cabinets.
Exhaust air discharge systems must be planned, installed and operated in order to eliminate any risks caused by the flammable atmosphere inside the safety cabinet.
Only continuously monitored ventilation systems can allow appropriate technical and organizational precautions to be taken by the operator to prevent hazards in case of ventilation errors.
Exhaust Air Discharge Module – Monitored
- Air flow rate can be easily adjusted to the dimensions of the safety cabinet.
- TÜV SÜD certified in compliance with the 2014/34/EU (ATEX) directive.
- The volumetric air flow rate inside the safety cabinet can be continuously monitor thanks to the air flow sensor.
- Audio and visual alarm can be set for air flow rates below designated levels.
- Can be adapted to central control systems and monitored with the 2 signal transmission cables that are included.
- Uninterrupted operation up to 4 hours in case of power cuts with the internal power source.
- Easy to install and ready to use.
- The fan unit has low noise levels in compliance with the DIN EN 14986 directive.
- Continuously monitored air discharge system in compliance with the DIN EN 1946-7 directive.
Air Release Module (Without Monitor)
Air Release Module (Without Fan)